Privacy Statement on the Processing of Personal Data
As Huawei Telekomünikasyon Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. ("Huawei" or "Company"), we process your personal data as the data controller. This Clarification Text has been prepared to inform you about how we process personal data through Talent Interview Platform ("Platform").
Through the Platform, we provide services to our customers to assist them in the evaluation of candidates and the exam/interview processes. Within the scope of the services we provide, we process your personal data in order to carry out, audit and improve the exam/interview processes.
Purposes and Legal Grounds of the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the purpose below on the legal basis of “the necessity for the fulfilment of legal obligations” set forth under Article 5/2-ç of the Personal Data Protection Law (“the Law”):
- Fulfilment of our legal obligation in the event of a request of authorized organizations and institutions or when notification to such organizations or institutions is envisaged (i.e., a public authority may request your personal data relating to a transaction with doubt of unlawful transaction).
Your personal is processed for the purposes below on the legal basis of “the necessity for our legitimate interests, provided that such processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects”
set forth under Article 5/2-f of the Law:
- Verification of your information, creating your user account, and enabling access to your account,
- Determination of any suspicious/unlawful transaction within the framework of access and use of the Platform; protection of rights of our clients and our Company within this scope,
- Protection and use of our rights in the event of any probable legal dispute and carrying out the legal processes.
Your personal data have been processed with the purposes below on the legal basis of “the necessity for the establishment, execution, or protection of a right”
set forth under Article 5/2-f of the Law:
- Obtaining and finalising your questions, suggestions, requests, and complaints,
- To contact you with regard to our services and your account (i.e. sending notifications on the updates and changes in the Platform),
- Enabling the use of the Platform within the framework of the services we provide to our customers (i.e. organizing exams/interviews through the Platform, creating job postings, creating reports on exams/interviews),
- In case of participation in exams/interviews, examination of the candidate's responses, suspicious activities and transactions contradictory to the exam rules; providing analysis and evaluations about the exam and candidates to our customers,
- Performing checks and analyzes within the scope of exams/interviews (for example, checking whether you leave the exam area during the exam or get support from another person/device),
- Learning about how persons use and interact on the Platform; thus improving and developing the content and the operation of the Platform and user experience,
- Determination and prevention of issues/errors within the scope of the use of the Platform,
- Evaluation and supervision of our business operations.
If you consent to the processes where your explicit consent is required, your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- If you allow screen, camera, and audio access, your data is processed to examination of the candidate's responses, suspicious activities and transactions contradictory to the exam rules, providing analysis and evaluations about the exam and candidates to our customers, and performing checks and analyzes within the scope of exams/interviews.
- If you consent to send electronic communications, your personal data will be processed in line with your communication consent preferences to inform you about Huawei activities, offers, and promotions. These communications enable us to increase your loyalty and satisfaction with our services.
Within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and legal grounds, your identity, communication, transaction security and legal transaction information is processed. In the event that you participate in exams/interviews, your video, screen and audio recordings, information about suspicious/contradicting transactions to the exam rules, and information on the solution of exam questions and your data obtained through exam/interview processes is processed.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Your personal data is shared with suppliers and business partners based on the legal grounds specified and in line with the purposes stated in the heading of “Purposes and Legal Grounds of the Processing Personal Data". Within this scope, your data is shared with our customers we serve through the Platform. Your personal data will also be shared with authorized institutions and organizations in case of the need to provide information to authorized institutions and organizations (for example, to share with legal authorities due to a conflict). While sharing your personal data with third parties, compliance with the rules specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law is ensured.
Methods and Legal Grounds of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by automatic and partially automated methods through digital platforms. Your personal data is processed based on the legal grounds specified under Article 5 of the Law of the fulfilment of legal obligations, the establishment, execution or protection of a right, and the necessity of processing for our legitimate interests. Your explicit consent is required in cases where none of the legal grounds specified in the Law exist.
Data Subject Rights
Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data regulates the rights of the data subjects. Pursuant to this article, data subjects/you have the following rights:
- To learn whether or not your personal data have been processed,
- If your personal data have been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data, and whether or not they have been used for the intended purposes,
- To know which third parties within Turkey or abroad your personal data have been transferred to,
- To request rectification if your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to ask that the third parties to whom your data were transferred be notified of the amendments,
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data in the case that the reasons for processing the data have disappeared even though they were duly processed according to The Law, and ask that the third parties to whom your data were transferred be notified of this change,
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequences for you,
- To request compensation for any damages you incurred because of an unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may send your requests to use your rights listed above to, Saray Mah. Ahmet Tevfik İleri Cad. Onur Ofis Park İş Merkezi Sit. A1Blok Apt. No.10 B/1 Ümraniye/İstanbul. You may also apply to the data controller by using other methods specified in the Communiqué on the Application Procedure and Principles to the Data Controller